New Report System Bans For Off Meta Picks In Competitve

Discuss all things competitive overwatch here!
DarkPrince
Bronze

Postby DarkPrince » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 am

Blizzard Support:

GWELCHMAI You were suspended due to massively report by different players, more than 100 I can say that. For trolling, not cooperating and trowing games.

ME: I never troll games, I just like to play off meta heroes. If you look at my profile I have a steady win rate, and recently reached a new SR record.

GWELCHMAI if you are my teammate I will be really pissed off please do not do this anymore

ME: Is it my fault for not cooperating with the team, if they have to leave voice chat because it is so toxic that team mates are telling you to commit suicide.

GWELCHMAI that's the question I can't answer, everyone is having their own answer to that

Me: I want you to understand that there is a reason why people that play off meta heroes don't want to join voice chat...

GWELCHMAI I do understand that and it's ok with me

Me: ...and because we don't join voice chat and play off meta heroes we can be perceived as throwing or not cooperating

GWELCHMAI you put it too wide I think so is there anything I can assist you here?

Me: With the number of reports I have, it comes to one report every six games, has the amount of games I have played vs the amount of reports been taken into consideration?

GWELCHMAI I can't share that information, is there anything I can assist you here?

For people that ask for proof, I can screen shot this later.

Droovasz
Hey there!

Game Master Droovasz here, I do hope your day is going well so far! :D

I see that your chat log was never emailed to you. Man that is no good. I am afraid that there is not much we can do if the email is never sent. We have no way to verify if the system sent the chat logs or not and we are not allowed to send the logs ourselves. I am afraid that there is not much that can be done for the missing chat. :(
DarkPrince
Bronze

Postby DarkPrince » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:37 am

It was a one day account suspension, and I am not longer suspended. So I have no reason to make this all up, but nobody legit believes me.

Return to “Comp Talk”